Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Bleeding at 38weeks

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM
  • 5 Replies

Okay me and my boyfriend just got done "rolling in the hay" and I went to use the bathroom and there was blood it wasn't a lot but it was red, more like a period red, but it stopped very shortly after I noticed it.  I am not sure if I need to call my doctor or if it is normal because this is my first baby. I have felt him move since but my getting very uncomfortable down there. Anyone have any advise for a slightly worry some mommy to be?

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sheli.bean
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:17 AM
It's super common to bleed a bit after sex during pregnancy. It's usually just because your cervix is sensitive when you're pregnant. Unless it picks up a lot or you start to get bad cramps or contractions, you should be okay :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Proudmommy0610
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:25 AM
If your down there is uncomfortable you may be going into labor best of luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
july09baby
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:11 AM
No worries... its pretty normal your so close to labor and your cervix is real sensitive right now...I've been having my dr visits weekly and I bleed almost every time..and he tells me every time it is normal and not to worry that the cervix is just soft getting ready for labor
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Ive never had bleeding that late, but maybe its the start of labor..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM

it's normal to possibly bleed a bit after sex. if it continues though it could be labor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)