Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need help please??

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ok today baby hasn't been very active today but he has been moving. But I had my shower yesterday so I was on my feet and sitting most the day so they were a bit swollen, but even after sleeping last night an laying down most the day my hands an feet are still swollen, my feet have also been tingly on the bottom and a little numb, also I've have way more acid reflux today then normal, and all of a sudden when me and df went to get dinner I got dizzy and started over heating and wanted to throw up.. That lasted about 5 mins.. Has anyone experienced this? Should I call the nurse on call? I know my hands and feet are swollen because I have toe rings and my engagement ring and they barely turn anymore and my engagement ring barely comes off..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Proudmommy0610
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:12 AM
When in doubt call the nurse. Best of luck and it may nothing but its always best to safe than sorry. Example three weeks ago I went to the hospital because I was having what I mistook for contractions because I was feeling a whole lot of pressure I peed for about an hour and half straight so I thought my water broke. I panicked because I'm no where near my due date yet its on June 30. Turns out daughter to be was flipped upside and sitting her nice head right on my down there region and the pressure was killing me with a twist and jerk here from the doctor she flipped herself over and off my bladder too lol. So it never hurts to go checked love good luck
kbear1992
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Oh wow ya maybe I should call I just feel like I call too much haha ya I'm a little further along then you but still he shouldn't come yet

Quoting Proudmommy0610:

When in doubt call the nurse. Best of luck and it may nothing but its always best to safe than sorry. Example three weeks ago I went to the hospital because I was having what I mistook for contractions because I was feeling a whole lot of pressure I peed for about an hour and half straight so I thought my water broke. I panicked because I'm no where near my due date yet its on June 30. Turns out daughter to be was flipped upside and sitting her nice head right on my down there region and the pressure was killing me with a twist and jerk here from the doctor she flipped herself over and off my bladder too lol. So it never hurts to go checked love good luck

Proudmommy0610
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I'm 26 weeks now and then I was just at 24 I think or 23 I don't remember lol but I was glad I came in because I was given the reassurance that everything is fine. And there is no such thing as calling too much trust me good luck
july09baby
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Always call the nurse when unsure... but all those symptoms are pretty common and normal during pregnancy... but you can double check for high blood pressure and low sugar.. those are also symptoms from what you named. Good luck hope you feel better.. just relax plenty of water and fruits
lillucky8
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Hopefully you called the nurse :) let us know how you are doing today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)