Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Every freakin' night.....!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:15 AM
  • 11 Replies
Ever single night for the last 3 months I've woken up at least 2-5 times, for no apparent reason... I mean, yes I might wake up to pee one of those times, but all the other times I just wake up, and then can't go back to sleep for a little while. It is making me so tired during the day. It seems to happen around the same times. (2:00am-ish, 3:30am-ish, 5:30am-ish) Has anyone else had this happen? Is it due to hormones? Is there anything I can do about it.... Just so tired, and baby girl isn't even here... Edit: currently 26 1/2 weeks pregnant
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Strawberry2008
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:23 AM

anyone?

willsmoms
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
It is your body getting used to being up with a baby. It has happened with all 3 of my pregnancies.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Strawberry2008
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Really? That is very interesting.  It makes sense though...just glad to know I'm not crazy.....

Quoting willsmoms:

It is your body getting used to being up with a baby. It has happened with all 3 of my pregnancies.

kbear1992
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Lol I'm almost 34 weeks and I get up about 4-5 times a night haha it only gets worse sad to say :) leg cramps, baby waking you, you get thirsty, acid reflux, you have to pee, you randomly just wake up, lol sorry to say :)
Strawberry2008
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:48 AM

lol, it's irritating to wake up, realize you're thirsty so you get some water, then an hour later wake up because you have to pee, then after you pee your realize your thirsty, and maybe you need a snack....get heartburn from snack, so wake up, get tums realize I'm thirsty....repeat...lol

Quoting kbear1992:

Lol I'm almost 34 weeks and I get up about 4-5 times a night haha it only gets worse sad to say :) leg cramps, baby waking you, you get thirsty, acid reflux, you have to pee, you randomly just wake up, lol sorry to say :)

Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I am 30 weeks and i have been having the same problem for the last couple weeks..... which is why i am on cm at 2:57am. Lol
kbear1992
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol then you drink something have a snack then all of a sudden baby decides he wants to beat your insides like a drum and use your ribs as soccer balls yaaa gotta love it!!

Quoting Strawberry2008:

lol, it's irritating to wake up, realize you're thirsty so you get some water, then an hour later wake up because you have to pee, then after you pee your realize your thirsty, and maybe you need a snack....get heartburn from snack, so wake up, get tums realize I'm thirsty....repeat...lol

Quoting kbear1992:

lovehimforever
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I'm almost 26 weeks and find that i wake up because I'm just not comfy or I'm hot. Then i have to pee. Then I'm up for hours. Only to fall asleep and sleep for an hour before getting up with kids. Then by the end of the night I'm struggling to stay awake long enough to put the kids to bed. Pass out before 10 and wake up cOuple hours later. Ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jwdv822
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I've had that same problem my entire pregnancy.. I'm 31 weeks now and at least when I wake up these days its cause I have to hit the bathroom.. for the 3rd or 4th time.. xoxo

july09baby
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah its pretty common and normal... very annoying to...I wake up at the same time to....its very common to suffer from slight insomnia while pregnant... half of the time its also the baby that wakes you up in the middle of the night...you'll notice when there here they'll be waking you up around the same time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured