Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's CHAT! Come on in!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 53 Replies

Good afternoon, ladies! How is everyone?

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM

badfrustrated

jerricalynn
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Goood 11 weeks today eating chips and drinking my love " vernors" lol How yall doing??

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I'm doing okay. Vernors? Is that Ginger Ale?

Quoting jerricalynn:

Goood 11 weeks today eating chips and drinking my love " vernors" lol How yall doing??

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Oh no! Tell Dr. Mem what is wrong?nurse

Quoting Larsbug:

badfrustrated

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

My SIL is being a b*tch. Usually, I don't say stuff like that but I have had it up to my back teeth with that woman child.

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM

oh nothing that can't be fixed!!  :0)   lol  my mom and I decided yesterday to do a day project to get her house ready to either rent or sell (since we got pre-approved to buy a house) and while doing the floor in our bathroom I loosened the toilet to get tiles under it and realized it's leaking...BAD! Get the stuff to fix the toilet only to find out we need a whole new one (which we got). Pulled the floor up to see and there is mold...e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e by the toilet, who knows how long it's been leaking! So I just scrubbed it all down the TSP, then I need to put KILZ on it. But I have to wait for it to dry before I can put the new toilet in or even shower in our bathroom.

I have to take Luke in to the doctor again because he's been miserable all weekend, and while I'm sure teething is playing a part in this, he is still pulling at his right ear, and now his left too. Tylenol and Motrin alternating every 4 hours aren't even helping him, and neither is Orajel or frozen clothes. Poor baby.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Larsbug:

badfrustrated

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM

hence the FB post huh?

Quoting mem82:

My SIL is being a b*tch. Usually, I don't say stuff like that but I have had it up to my back teeth with that woman child.

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM

That does sound like a really bad day. 8(

Congrats on the preapproval for a house though!! Yay!

How many bedrooms are you all hoping for?

Quoting Larsbug:

oh nothing that can't be fixed!!  :0)   lol  my mom and I decided yesterday to do a day project to get her house ready to either rent or sell (since we got pre-approved to buy a house) and while doing the floor in our bathroom I loosened the toilet to get tiles under it and realized it's leaking...BAD! Get the stuff to fix the toilet only to find out we need a whole new one (which we got). Pulled the floor up to see and there is mold...e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e by the toilet, who knows how long it's been leaking! So I just scrubbed it all down the TSP, then I need to put KILZ on it. But I have to wait for it to dry before I can put the new toilet in or even shower in our bathroom.

I have to take Luke in to the doctor again because he's been miserable all weekend, and while I'm sure teething is playing a part in this, he is still pulling at his right ear, and now his left too. Tylenol and Motrin alternating every 4 hours aren't even helping him, and neither is Orajel or frozen clothes. Poor baby.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting Larsbug:

badfrustrated

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM

been better but have been a heck of a lot worse so all in all, I'm doing ok  :0)

Quoting jerricalynn:

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM

yeah, I couldnt' help myself. Im not a drama poster usually, but she posted this long drawn out thing on my Hubby's FB page and I felt the need to vent a bit. That chic needs to take a chill pill. It's sad because she used to be my BFF but she has just gotten more and more crazy the older we get. She can't seem to understand that everyone has to grow up.

Quoting Larsbug:

hence the FB post huh?

Quoting mem82:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured