Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I be this big and this miserable already?! Yes, this is a whining post! lol

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM
  • 7 Replies

Alright... I am 30 weeks and I am officially OVER this whole pregnancy thing! I am ready to get him OUT and meet him! I still have at least 6 - 8 more weeks (hopefully) and it seems like forever. I have 4 kids... 3 of them have been born at 34 weeks (twins and a singleton) and the other was born between 37 and 38 weeks. In order to avoid NICU time for baby and going to a hospital 2 hours away (closest NICU), I have to make it to at least 35 or 36 weeks... says my doc. Soooo... I am hoping for at least 5 more weeks but no more than 7. lol.

I remember being miserable with the others too but not this early! I am already getting to the point where I am having trouble getting to sleep and I'm waking up several times a night because I am so uncomfortable. I had pubic symphysis pain with my last 2 pregnancies and it is starting to set it in with this one too... just started about 5 days ago and it SUCKS. Plus, it is hard to do grocery shopping or anything where I'm on my feet for a while because my belly feels so achy and heavy I just feel like I need to sit after a short amount of time. I am exhausted all the time. Literally exhausted. No energy at all. My feet hurt. We rarely have sex because I have gotten so DRY. I have BH contractions all the freakin' time. I start dribbling pee if I don't get to a bathroom as soon as the urge hits me. And baby has started kicking my ribs. None of my other babies did that... ever. I had heard people talk about it but never experienced it. Not fun. lol. And last but not least... I am so huge. I feel like a COW. I honestly don't see how I can get any bigger. My belly is already SO big... it gets in the way! lol. This is me this morning.....

Ugh.... can't I just fast forward through the next month or so?! lol

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I had a lot of pain with my fourth kiddo, too.

Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM

BUMP!

kbear1992
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM
This is my first and I'm 34 weeks :/ I'm so over this!!! I completely get where your coming from this boy needs to just come out now!! Nausea all the time, dizzy, swollen hands and feet, he keeps kicking everything in my body an my lady parts hurt and I'm not sure why :/ also I can't poop for the life of me ughhhhh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Oh yeah... That too. Constipation. Ah... The joys of pregnancy. Lol.

Quoting kbear1992:

This is my first and I'm 34 weeks :/ I'm so over this!!! I completely get where your coming from this boy needs to just come out now!! Nausea all the time, dizzy, swollen hands and feet, he keeps kicking everything in my body an my lady parts hurt and I'm not sure why :/ also I can't poop for the life of me ughhhhh
kbear1992
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Mobile Photo

kbear1992
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM
This is my first and it's a boy I feel miserable!!
harleysmom30
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I'm right there with ya. I'm 31 weeks, huge, miserable, tired and uncomfortable. I'm sure my family is sick of hearing how tired of being pregnant I am. Ha oh well almost done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured