Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Twins maybe Triplets!!!! Oh my lordy UPDATE!

Posted by   + Show Post

HAHAHA I did an April fools joke on face book that said I was having twins lol everyone fell for it, but my first ultrasound is tomorrow and now I'm nervous I might of jinxed myself

I went to the dr today for my ultrasound I was so nervous! But its only 1 =)

But my mom told me that twins runs on her side, so now I know that twins runs on both my moms side and my dads so there a chance next time lol

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
momma_gig
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM

LOL I had been planning to do that, but forgot that it was April Fool's day yesterday until I logged onto Facebook at like 10pm. So yeah, no prank this year :P Good luck!

ittyprincess604
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Lol twins run in my family too heavily, I would never joke about it for this very reason!
Good luck at your ultrasound!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Holland04
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Ooo I want an update on this one. 

SrkStrickland
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Haha!!

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM

bouncing 

MaNdYbEaR2010
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Lol! Mine was "triplets"

I have a history of conceiving twins, however. So we'll see when I go into labor whether its multiples or not! :P
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Leah3333
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Lol good luck. I am preg with twins, but I knew the chances were HIGH that I would have a set

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Lol, good luck!

becs0808
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

thats funny. I grew up saying that I wouldn't have twins and that if I did I'd be done having kids. Well I'm currently 16 weeks with twins and at our first appointment there was a third sac so I nearly got triplets! Lol you have to be careful what you say! :)

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 2, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Your dad's side has nothing to do with it, the gene that increases the odds of twins can only be passed on by the mother. Sons (like your dad) don't get it and cannot pass it on. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)