Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Twins maybe Triplets!!!! Oh my lordy UPDATE!

Posted by   + Show Post

HAHAHA I did an April fools joke on face book that said I was having twins lol everyone fell for it, but my first ultrasound is tomorrow and now I'm nervous I might of jinxed myself

I went to the dr today for my ultrasound I was so nervous! But its only 1 =)

But my mom told me that twins runs on her side, so now I know that twins runs on both my moms side and my dads so there a chance next time lol

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Replies (21-27):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Phew!

tiffluv81
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:07 PM

well not to scare you, but my mom thought she was having only one baby.(me) At 6mths they saw a second baby growing slower than me.(a boy) So what im saying is you may still be preggers with twins and not know yet.  Alos back then it was so advianced either though,,, lol :)

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:52 PM

:0)  the multiple gene comes from the woman's side, so your dad having twins on his side doens't matter  :0)

RetiredUSAFWife
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM

LOL LOL is right!! My friend wanted a little girl so bad, that she got pregnant seven times. Everyone of the children were boys, but the seventh pregnancy turned out to be twins. She didn't even know she was having twins, till she actually gave birth to them. (Probably back in the sixties sometime). So when I had my little girl I brought her home from the hospital to this ladies house, and she was so excited to hold our newborn daughter etc. Now she has some female grandchildren. LOL

EmDinger
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:03 PM

We have twins all over, both my mom and dad's sides, and on my husbands mom's side. I was thinking about it and decided if this pregnancy was twins then yay, two at once and be done only have to be pregnant once. But, at my first U/S there was only 1 Gest. Sac and 1 Yoke Sac inside so no luck for me.

I wanted twins!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:18 PM
What a relief!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I should have done the same thing! My ultrasound was yesterday! I just so too excited about it being a boy LOL.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN