Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Morning sickness???

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
So this is our first PLANNED pregnancy. We have a ds4, but I didn't know I was pregnant with him until in was about 7 weeks and puking all day. Im 5 weeks 3 days now, and I'm wonder when everyones morning sickness started. I havet felt sick at all and it worries me. We miscarried October 2012 at 7 weeks and I never felt sick theneither.
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrsbrown_91
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

no morning sickness is fine. every pregnancy is different. i had no morning sickness (actually no symptoms at all) with my first child. and he is perfectly healthy! 

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM

you are still early...for MOST people morning sickness hits about 6-7 weeks if at all. Hopefully you are a "not at all" lucky one!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM
It can be different each time around, I wouldn't worry! You could be like me and get sick before you even know you're pregnant, at about 4 wks. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:29 PM

With my first, I never had morning sickness. With this one, it started at 7 weeks. It is weird for those couple weeks when you know you're pregnant, but dont feel pregnant yet.

sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Quoting brittany208:

With my first, I never had morning sickness. With this one, it started at 7 weeks. It is weird for those couple weeks when you know you're pregnant, but dont feel pregnant yet.

That is the perfect way to describe how I feel! I know I'm pregnant, my OB just called to set up an ultrasound on Monday, but besides sore breasts and bloating, I don't feel very pregnant yet.
brittany208
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Quoting sjenkins8208:

Quoting brittany208:

That is the perfect way to describe how I feel! I know I'm pregnant, my OB just called to set up an ultrasound on Monday, but besides sore breasts and bloating, I don't feel very pregnant yet.

yeah, a positive pee stick was ALL I had until morning sickness kicked in.

YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I started at different times with each child.

4 weeks

3-4 weeks

6 weeks

5ish weeks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN