Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy and birth control

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:15 AM
  • 8 Replies
I have been on birth control since September and I'm pretty good at taking it at the same time every night. I didn't get AF last month but I haven't gotten it before. Seems like the past 3 or so nights about an hour after I take my BC I've been getting nauseous and crampy like period cramps. So now I'm freaking I may be pregnant but i don't have pregnancy symptoms during the day that I notice. I start my brown pills next Wednesday. Has anyone else had something similar like this happen to them and did you end up pregnant or not? Thank you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amc103
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:46 AM

If its been almost two months since you got your last period, you should be able to test and get an accurate result! :-) Good luck!

jeeniegurl03
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:07 AM
I was going to try to wait and see if I missed my period this month too. I'm kinda scared to test right now lol if its positive I don't know what I'll do!
MrsLondon
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Now knowing what you will do won't change the fact that you're pregnant. So regardless you need to test to find out if you are pregnant.

jeeniegurl03
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM
That is true but I still think its too early to test right now. If its negative I will just wonder if maybe its too early for the positive result. I go to my OB for a follow up on some bloodwork from my last pregnancy on the 18th so I may wait til then. I was just wondering if other people had experienced what I was going through.
Devious103102
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM

All you can do at this point is test. GL.

Marah2008
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:23 PM
You need to test because if your taking BC you could be hurting the baby if you are pregnant. Get a few dollar tests.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:53 PM
I would test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I got pregnant on the pill with DS1

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)