Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice and support needed

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM
  • 3 Replies
My name is Dawna I lost my baby 9 months ago I was only 8 weeks along. It was July 28th 2012. It is hard to find someone to give me
any advice. It took me 8 yrs. To get pregnant naturally just to lose my baby horrible experience. I am on Wellbutrin now for depression. Now my doctor said I may have estrogen dominance. I pray I don't I am trying to conceive again any tips or advice on foods to eat or anything else.I have been trying to eat healthy now and have had to increase fiber in my diet also. Please anyone with tips, encouragemen,or advice would be much appriciated.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ajohnson08099
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I think stress management is really important. About life and getting pregnant seems to me the more axious you areit to happen the longer it takes.
Mihapka
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I don't really have any advice on the subject, but I can give you encouragement! I agree with the previous comment. Stress could be a large issue. I think it may even have an effect on your hormones! I suggest doing something calming. I recommend yoga! It's exercise, calming, and I think that it's even supposed to support conception (certain poses). I know it can be very frustrating, and the experience of losing a baby would be terrible. Just don't give up! Try to keep yourself busy so that you don't dwell on it too much, and that should help with stress and depression. Save up some money and go on a nice vacation!
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:45 AM
There is a long term ttc group that would be better suited for you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)