• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby fever so badly!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 3 Replies

I will be done with school in just 9 more weeks and I can't help the feeling that I want to become pregnant...NOW! But I know that I need to pass my big exam in July and find a job that has really good insurance so that I can have children....i am 26 almost, and have a 9 year old daughter....My Dh and I have been married for 3 years this July....

It's driving me nuts! I take my BC daily (forgot once, but it was the 4th week pill so I was good bc I had already started my period). I kinda wish that I could take the nerve to "forget" a few pills, but then again I would know that I did it on purpose. We are already in debt and plan to have everything paid for in full by December 2015( That's my plan anyhow). I know we can't financially afford another child, especially if I am not woking...

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BethRae
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM
It stinks wanting another and things not being right for one :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Well it sounds like you are being responsible!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tashraq87
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:13 PM
I know- its just driving me nuts that a lot of my friends have little babies and I have a big baby. I want to have friends with our kids the same ages! Oh well....My daughter will just be a built in sitter I suppose. She says its nasty that she and her siblings will be so far apart in age.
Quoting kmqw229:

Well it sounds like you are being responsible!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)