Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If this is normal 34 weeks sucks!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM
  • 5 Replies
So my back starting in my upper and traveling down to my hips have been hurting since last night now it's to the point I can't go back to sleep. I decided to take a warm bath only for about 5 mins but it only helped a little bit. Now I'm having really bad nausea, back pain (upper and lower), top hip pain, rib pain, it's a bit harder to breath (which I haven't felt in a few days because babyboy's head is now between my hips). If you've been following me you know I've been having whiteish/clear clumps in my pee when I look in the toilet and now it seems to be in the toilet and on the tp now... Should I call the nurse? Grrrrr
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM
it sounds like discharge, which is normal during pregnancy. it increases the further along you get. as long as it isnt bright red, i wouldnt be too concerned.
and if it even has a hint of pink or something, i wouldnt be worried. mucus plugs regenerate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby2013143
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like you just have an increase in discharge when you talk about the white clumps. I have the same thing.
kbear1992
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:34 AM
What about the really bad upper/lower back pain,hip pain, and the hard to breath part?

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

it sounds like discharge, which is normal during pregnant. it increases the further along you get. as long as it isnt bright red, i wouldnt be too concerned.

and if it even has a hint of pink or something, i wouldnt be worried. mucus plugs regenerate.

goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
as far as i know, normal. the baby is getting bigger and squishing all of your innards. all the pains, normal. your body is changing, and expanding,.
Quoting kbear1992:

What about the really bad upper/lower back pain,hip pain, and the hard to breath part?

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

it sounds like discharge, which is normal during pregnant. it increases the further along you get. as long as it isnt bright red, i wouldnt be too concerned.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CelestialSong
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

The end really does suck. It's painful, uncomfortable, awkward, and honestly kind of gross with everything that's going on down there. Just hang in there, you're in the home stretch :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)