• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

extreme pain

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM
  • 5 Replies
I'm 16 weeks prego and the past few days my back acted up and hurt but yesterday was HORRIBLE . My hips , my lower back and upper butt was burning it hurt so bad my skin was numb . Laying down even !!!! Should I call my obgyn
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM

It sounds like sciatica, and there's nothing they can do for you but send you to a chiropractor.

georgiapeachh
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh man :( and thank you for always reply to my questions haha , you always reply and I really appreciate that (: its been a lot of help
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Sounds all part of pregnancy.  I agree--I would try a chiro if you think it will help otherwise I find I take a lot of warm showers.

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Quoting georgiapeachh:

I'm 16 weeks prego and the past few days my back acted up and hurt but yesterday was HORRIBLE . My hips , my lower back and upper butt was burning it hurt so bad my skin was numb . Laying down even !!!! Should I call my obgyn

You have sciatica . Google exercises to help sciatica and if possible go swimming and make appointment with the Chiropractor

Good luck
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I'm glad I can help!!

Quoting georgiapeachh:

Oh man :( and thank you for always reply to my questions haha , you always reply and I really appreciate that (: its been a lot of help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)