• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this look like a positive?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:39 AM
  • 12 Replies

Or do you not see it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
feralkitten
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:41 AM

i cant see anything can i see the origal photo ?

BethRae
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Can you post the original photo?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM
I can post it but you can't see anything. My camera on my phone wouldn't pick up the second line. It was soooo faint but I thought I saw it. I waited the 3 minutes and looked. Thought I saw a line but it was barely there. Ill just wait four or five days and test again. Ive been having some mild symptoms. Im not expecting af until around the 12th.

Quoting feralkitten:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethRae
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Yeah I'd wait a few days and test again

Quoting SuperMom2433:

I can post it but you can't see anything. My camera on my phone wouldn't pick up the second line. It was soooo faint but I thought I saw it. I waited the 3 minutes and looked. Thought I saw a line but it was barely there. Ill just wait four or five days and test again. Ive been having some mild symptoms. Im not expecting af until around the 12th.

Quoting feralkitten:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:45 AM
You can't see it in the orig pic. =/. Im going to retest in a few days.

Quoting BethRae:

Can you post the original photo?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feralkitten
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:49 AM

ok dose the line look like it has colour in it ? 

if there a line with colour in it  no mater how faint taht means your make  pregnancy hormones. how ever you must be early 

SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Yeah, it was a really light pink. I know I tested super early but I've had mild symptoms the past couple of days and woke up with slightly tender boobs. So I figured I would test. Ill retest in a few days.

Quoting feralkitten:

if there a line with colour in it  no mater how faint taht means your make  pregnancy hormones. how ever you must be early 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feralkitten
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM

sounds good that you are then . re test ina  few days and try to sue 1st morning pee as hormones are stronger in it. tip for you niver drink loads before a test as taht makes the hormoens less 

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Yeah, it was a really light pink. I know I tested super early but I've had mild symptoms the past couple of days and woke up with slightly tender boobs. So I figured I would test. Ill retest in a few days.

Quoting feralkitten:

SuperMom2433
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Ugh...okay. Thank you. Im hoping for a negative.

Quoting feralkitten:

sounds good that you are then . re test ina  few days and try to sue 1st morning pee as hormones are stronger in it. tip for you niver drink loads before a test as taht makes the hormoens less 

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting feralkitten:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feralkitten
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM

ah sorry 

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Ugh...okay. Thank you. Im hoping for a negative.

Quoting feralkitten:

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Quoting feralkitten:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)