Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh come on!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 11 Replies

I went in for my appointment today and am 21 weeks along, was really hoping to find out baby's gender today but of course the baby didn't cooperate and honestly I don't think the Dr tried very hard and gave up too quickly. UGH! I am super annoyed, I am glad my baby is healthy though :) here's to another LONG 4 weeks of anxious waiting.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
feralkitten
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:51 AM

lol my 1st son would not show us and i had to wate till he  was born . it was kinda cool to not know but everyone kee asking em " so you really have no idear " but i new he was a boy 

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Well, gender isn't the priority of the 18-22 week scan. Did they at least get all the measurements they needed? Good luck next time!

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:02 PM

LOL I am in the same boat, it's frustrating isnt it!? I am at 28 weeks now. Getting another ultrasound today and crossing my fingers that the baby will show him/herself!

mama_heather
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Yes, the Dr got all the measurements needed and baby is perfect :) I just realllly want to know if we're having a boy/girl!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Awww I'm sorry!!  This has always been a fear of mine.

mama_heather
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Very frustrating! So, did you find out if you're having a boy or girl??

Quoting jellybeanjean:

LOL I am in the same boat, it's frustrating isnt it!? I am at 28 weeks now. Getting another ultrasound today and crossing my fingers that the baby will show him/herself!

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Quoting Pandapanda:

Well, gender isn't the priority of the 18-22 week scan. Did they at least get all the measurements they needed? Good luck next time!

shell3m
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I'm 21 weeks too!!  :)   Hope they can tell next time.  :)  What are you hoping for?  I'm preg. with my 4th boy..lol  :)

CafeMom Tickers
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Yes! it was funny the U/S technician said "the legs are closed I cant see" and as soon as she said that he opened up. It's a boy! =D

Quoting mama_heather:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

mama_heather
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Yay! Congrats!!!  :) I am hoping we have a boy

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Yes! it was funny the U/S technician said "the legs are closed I cant see" and as soon as she said that he opened up. It's a boy! =D

Quoting mama_heather:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured