Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I'm so excited!! AHH!!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

I love my girls, I have two... they're 4 and almost 3... but I am SO EXCITED about having a boy! I found out yesterday I have a little boy in my belly! 

I just got a ton of baby clothes from a friend and I'm looking through them all and my oldest daughter and I are like, "AWWWWWWW!!" I'm so excited to finally be in a sea of blue stuff! 

Just had to let some of the excitement out since no one is home to talk to LOL.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Astrachanca
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Congrats! Boys are awesome.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Congrats! I have two boys currently (3 year old twins) and while they are super fun, I am opposite of you and wouldn't mind a girl thus go round.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilAsh
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Seems to be happening for a lot of people lately. 2 girls, 3rd is a boy, 2 boys, 3rd is a girl. I've seen a bunch of people posting about it! 

When do you find out or are you waiting?

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

Congrats! I have two boys currently (3 year old twins) and while they are super fun, I am opposite of you and wouldn't mind a girl thus go round.

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I'm only 7 weeks and some days, so it'll be a few weeks before we find out....I'm so anxious.

Quoting EvilAsh:

Seems to be happening for a lot of people lately. 2 girls, 3rd is a boy, 2 boys, 3rd is a girl. I've seen a bunch of people posting about it! 

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

EvilAsh
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Ohh!! I feel like I was just 7 weeks yesterday! This is going by so fast for me this time. I've been super busy between school and our 1,000 mile move! I'm still over the moon about this one being a boy though. Can't believe it.

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

I'm only 7 weeks and some days, so it'll be a few weeks before we find out....I'm so anxious.

Quoting EvilAsh:

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Boy stuff is so much fun to buy because it used to be that boy stuff was boring....there wasn't much options but now, boys fashion is do much cuter.

Quoting EvilAsh:

Ohh!! I feel like I was just 7 weeks yesterday! This is going by so fast for me this time. I've been super busy between school and our 1,000 mile move! I'm still over the moon about this one being a boy though. Can't believe it.

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

Quoting EvilAsh:

Quoting LuvMyBoys09:

LuvsHopesDreams
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats, momma!!!!!!  I just found out I was pregnant a few days ago, but since I already have a 3 year-old boy I would LOVE to have a girl this time.  Congrats--it's so exciting, isn't it?

EvilAsh
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Very!! Good luck!

Quoting LuvsHopesDreams:

Congrats, momma!!!!!!  I just found out I was pregnant a few days ago, but since I already have a 3 year-old boy I would LOVE to have a girl this time.  Congrats--it's so exciting, isn't it?

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Congrats!!

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:57 PM

boys are awesome! I have 2!!  :0) Congrats!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN