Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I dont know what this is but its not right! PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

So yesterday I was feeling crappy. Naseous, headache and what I had thought we false contractions. I had those all day. And since I was feeling sick to my stomach I didnt eat or drink much, I know not the brightest idea. But anyway around 5pm the contractions started to get painful... I tried drinking some water and that didnt semt o help so I called the dr and she told me to come it. I went in and was monitored for about 3 hrs. I was having contractions but I was not dialating so they sent me home. They just chalked it up to me not eating or drinking a lot yesterday that I was just dehydrated. I was fine most of the night last night slept good. I have been eating and drinking this morning even tho I really dont feel good as the nausea has returned. I have been forcing water and snacks as to not get dehydrated again. Still having tomach pains tho not as bad as yesterday and I still feel a few contractions here and there. I am 31 weeks 5 days pregnant and I am rly worried that I am going into early labor. What could be going on?? Has anyone else has any eperience with this?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

It doesn't really sound like labor. Try to take it easy for a few days. Our bodies like to warm up with contractions but like they said, as long as you aren't dilating, you're fine. Uncomfortable, but fine. 8)

krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM
I had that on and off for 3 days with my daughter (she's now 5 1/2) and I was 30 weeks pregnant. The 3rd day I went in and was 3cm dialated. They thankfully gave me 3 shots over like a 9 hour period and it stopped my labor. It's scary. Just keep an eye on it and if you still think something is wrong within the next 3-4 hours, I would go back to the hospital. It took my body 3 days before it dialated when I had that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
annhart19
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:40 PM

thanks ill definitley keep watching it

Quoting krystyneh:

I had that on and off for 3 days with my daughter (she's now 5 1/2) and I was 30 weeks pregnant. The 3rd day I went in and was 3cm dialated. They thankfully gave me 3 shots over like a 9 hour period and it stopped my labor. It's scary. Just keep an eye on it and if you still think something is wrong within the next 3-4 hours, I would go back to the hospital. It took my body 3 days before it dialated when I had that.

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I agree, I would take it easy for a couple days

Quoting mem82:

It doesn't really sound like labor. Try to take it easy for a few days. Our bodies like to warm up with contractions but like they said, as long as you aren't dilating, you're fine. Uncomfortable, but fine. 8)

LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Drink lots of water, to keep the uterus engorged.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)