Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Found out what we're having

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:51 PM
  • 16 Replies

Welp, it's a boy.  Another boy.  I know I should be excited but I think part of me is a little bummed out right now.  I know that is selfish & wrong of me.  I was just hoping so badly for a girl. There are already two boys so now this will be 3. This will be my last child & I was hoping for a different turn out.  *sigh* Oh well.  I guess it just wasn't meant to be!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tjane3000
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:56 PM
I think some gender disappointment is completely normal. Don't beat yourself up. You may just need a minute to regroup, accept, move on and the excitement will surely come! Congrats on your healthy baby boy :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM

You'll start feeling better about it soon. Don't feel too bad, mama! 

kimmie3577
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

my brother wanted a boy really bad but he got stuck with 3 girls which he loves to death and couldnt be more happier his wife wants one more to see if the last one would be a boy but my brother really isnt into the idea lol

Larsbug
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I WANT 3 boys! Pretty soon you'll see his beautiful face and never look back at wanting a girl  :0)

heartagram_girl
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Go Team Blue! LOL at least you know what to expect! Congrats!!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Quoting Pandapanda:

You'll start feeling better about it soon. Don't feel too bad, mama! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Holland04
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my...I'm totally in the same boat. We just found out baby#2 is another boy. Don't get me wrong I LOOOOOVE my little boy (he's 5). DS is my life and I will no doubt love this little man just as much but I can't help but feel like I'm missing something becasue I really wanted that little girl to have tea parties, play babies with, shop, get pedis. I'm unsure if this is it for us baby wise. DH says it's up for discussion. I cried during the entire ultrasound after the tech said it was a boy. Hubby thought I was being rediculous. I told him I just needed time to absorb that it was a boy. Congrats on your little boy. 

mgm_5
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Gender disappointment is totally normal, I'm sure once you have that LO in your arms all your feelings will change
rbailey2414
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:18 PM

aw hang in there!!! congrats on a healthy baby!

MrsBorho
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Baby #3 all girls
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)