Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of mom will you be?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

Poll

Question: Will you breast feed, pump or bottle feed?

Options:

Breast feed

Breast pump

Bottle feed

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

Will you be a breast feeder? breast pumper? bottle feeder? allow your kids to sleep in bed with you? will you allow others to console your child like grandparents and partner? Do you plan on following doctor's orders by the book when it comes to feeding? Will you pick up your child every time he or she whines? Please tell me about what kind of mother you ideally want to be :) 

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Breastffeding! I did it with my dd but I ended up getting chicken pox and the meds dried me up. I have always regreted not being able to bf my dd longer then a month.

This baby will be bf until it says "No mom, I don't want that mik any more " lol

aeroslove
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Breastfeeding. No Pumps No bottles. Just straight from the breast and always wearing a Wrap.

Larsbug
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I formula fed both boys, and I free fed. If they were hungry they ate, but for the most part they put themselves on a schedule. I have a large family so baby gets passed around quite a bit and whom ever wants to console baby can do so. I do not pick up my kids everytime they cry one they get a bit older but for the first few months yes, I hold them when they want to be held. No kids are allowed in my bed, I don't sleep well as it is and I don't want to worry about accidentally rolling over on baby or DH rolling over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)