• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

and here we go again.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have a 10 year old 2 year old and a 6 month old. I found out on the first I was 5 weeks pregnant. I am a wreck. Not only am I going to have another baby so soon after my youngest but will be high risk.
When I was pregnant with my 2 year old I had to be on bed rest for there months for tears on my placenta (can't remember the technical term). Before I got pregnant with my youngest I had two back to back miscarriages. While I was pregnant with him I went into early labor at 26 weeks but they stopped it and I was on bed rest for a month and procardia to stop contractions. I also had to have the steroid shots for his lungs. He thankfully made it till 37 weeks.
I had to have a leep done after I had my 2 year old so my cervix is weakened from that. So yeah I have a lot to be scared of and to beat myself over the head. But it's done and I pray I can carry.this baby to term. And then have them tank my uterus or at least tie my tubes. I can't do this again so soon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Larsbug
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:35 PM

congrats anyway  :0) baby was meant to be

angelmine2011
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Oh am not to upset now just stressing the pregnancy. I am sad for my little one because he will not have me to his self as much. I will do my best for him like I did for his brother and will have tons of help bit I still feel awful. I just can't wait to get past the first.trimester.
LilliesValley
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Dd was high risk and now that I'm pregnancy six years later there are still concerns. I think you will have that either way after one high risk, let alone two. Just do the best you can and keep moving forward. Good luck. Hugs.
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Congrats! I'm sorry it will be high risk. I know that is very scary. We are here for you!

angelmine2011
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Thanks ladies. I have a feeling I will be on this group more then just lurking like I did the last pregnancy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)