• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

33 1/2 WEEK appointment!! piog

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:03 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hey ladies!! guess what!! i saw my midwife today!  it went way better then i expected!!!  First off let me say cadan is big!!!!!  im 33 1/2 weeks. he is measuring 37 weeks!! she checked it twice!!! golly jeeze!! i dont feel quite so bad about my wight.   wich was still bad. i was 218.6 (refuse to round up....) i started at 185. so depressed over that!!  and im not even eating much really im not!!!  i just cant get much exersizing in with my hips and...OH yeah.. i have spd!!   she suggests binding my hips and walking with my knees togeahter.  *sigh.....tough to do with a toddler..and the bathroom up stairs.  but at least i know this "normal" pain isnt quite so normal and i have to be extra carfull.  i just hope it dosnt take weeks to heal after cadan is born like she says it might.   between the wight and lack of activity im really getting the blues. 

OH and anohter good note!!! GWEN USED  A PUBLIC POTTY!!!  first time!!!  she was a champ!!!  she pointed to it wanted to use it started pulling off her diaper. i put her little seat on it and she tried to climb on on her own but it was tall. so i picked her up on it...and she peed like shehad been holding it all day!!! diaper was still dry!!!

anyway im here at home trying to find a hip support while i have my feet up and hubby is trying to twist my arm (its not taking much ;) )  to go out for dinner.  im thinking  yes... LOL but im making him work for it.  He wants to go get his fav place...so far the dish washer is empty, laundry is switched, and he is playing with gwen on the floor....he might even mop the kitchen if i say he can have a milkshake...im so mean!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Honey, the only thing that will give you relief is a chiropractor! i've tried *everything* to deal with sciatica and spd.. nothing but a good chiro will help. *hugs* 

I'm glad the appointment and day went well for you! Always great to hear!!

KittyTussand
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:10 PM

i just cant afford a chiropracter.  that money needs to go to other things.  Like our house and bills and getting things for babe. and our insurance wont cover it.  So i will have to bite hte bullet and deal with it.  Iv learned how to block pain to some extent so that will help. Might still try to find a hip support might not "cure it" but might help take th edge off...andt he feeling that my hips are falling apart..v.ery weird to feel like that when walking.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Honey, the only thing that will give you relief is a chiropractor! i've tried *everything* to deal with sciatica and spd.. nothing but a good chiro will help. *hugs* 

I'm glad the appointment and day went well for you! Always great to hear!!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)