Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am i gonna be okay?? :(

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
I was 5 days late for af. Got a late positive. Then I started bleeding a day later. It started off as pink spotting then it went to a medium flow. Not any pain, until later that night it was like an annoying type of pain. Its the 3rd day of bleeding for me. No clots & no pain now. O don't know what to think it was but I hope its nothing serious. Im going to see my doctor next week.... Anyone else experience this.??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Elizabethsmomii
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:31 PM
hun...go to the ER..It could be many of things... better safe than sorry...if you need someone to talk to message me; ill talk to you!

im in a car 9 months preg n don't have many ppl to talk to bc I am kinda a stick to myself person but ik how it is worrying about babys when things happen that your just not sure about!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Yes when i had a miscarriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Talk to your doctor and see if they can get you in any sooner for a blood draw and do a repeat 2 days later. Sounds like a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage.  GL/

Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Unfortunately, that's how my miscarriage started. I tested and started bleeding the same night. it started pink then got heavy and dark. I know that's not what you want to hear, but I'm just being honest with you. I hope you aren't having a miscarriage. *big hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)