Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

baby #3

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:16 PM
  • 8 Replies
so i have 2 girls and one more girl on the way is it bad that i was hoping for a boy i love both my girls but with a boy i know my husband and i can stop trying for a boy i just have a feeling its gonnabe 2 more girls before we get a boy :(
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AmericanChild82
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

No it's not bad. I was hoping for a girl this time to as it is my last one but I'm willing to bet that it's a boy. We find out on the 15th.

babygift2
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM

so glad to know its totally normal i just feel horrible about wishing it was a boy 

pacificamom
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

you can't help how you feel

oliver92
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM

We were sad when we found out ds (now 3) was a boy, we were all just hoping for a girl... this time I dont get a feeling one way or other, or perhaps too scared to think girl again.  We will find out this month and all 3 of my boys want something different, so it will be interesting.  I actually cried when I found out and my 3 yr old is the complete light of my life. :)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Gender disappointment happens.  It's okay to go through the emotions and just give yourself time to process it.

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:17 PM

It's normal to have gender disappointment. *hugs* Don't let it get you down- you have been blessed with a healthy little baby!

rbailey2414
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Its ok hun!!!
Stephanie3804
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I totally understand where you are coming from. I have 2 boys and when I found out I was expecting my third child all I heard was I bet you want a girl. I was hoping for a girl, but honestly, prepared myself for another boy. I was shocked when they said it was a girl. There is a sway group on here that can give you some tips on trying for a boy if you decided to have more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN