Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

When did you feel baby #3, #4, etc?

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM
  • 12 Replies

I'm 17 weeks tomorrow with our third baby! Woohoo! Anyway.. I have yet to feel any movement! I know every pregnancy/baby is different, but i'm a little disappointed! With my other two kids, I felt them at 14 weeks and on every single day. I've been patiently waiting and waiting and still don't feel anything! When did you feel your third (or more) babies? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mushmom
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm 14 plus weeks with number 3.  I felt my first flutters a few weeks ago.  It's still not often and still just tiny flutters.  I have to be very still in order to feel anything though.

AidanCamsMom
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I was around 15 weeks with #3, but I didn't really feel this baby till closer to 19 weeks.

mommyto7lw
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

when i was preg with 7,I felt at 8 weeks,sincei  knew what to feel for,crazy mydoctor said it was possible

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I felt #3 at 14 wks for the first time, but then would only feel her periodically (like maybe once every other week) until 20ish weeks. I felt #4 from 15/16 wks on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Wow, that's really early!

Quoting mommyto7lw:

when i was preg with 7,I felt at 8 weeks,sincei  knew what to feel for,crazy mydoctor said it was possible

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I've even tried to lay down in a dark/quiet room and taunt the baby with a flashlight on my belly. No luck! lol!

Quoting mushmom:

I'm 14 plus weeks with number 3.  I felt my first flutters a few weeks ago.  It's still not often and still just tiny flutters.  I have to be very still in order to feel anything though.

GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:02 PM
23 weeks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I'm 16 weeks still waiting to feel something
connorsmama06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:32 PM

14 weeks with #3 

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:50 PM

My third I felt at 10 weeks. She was such a mover and still is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)