Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

More complaints

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 10 Replies

My husband is tired of hearing me complain so I will come on here to complain!  I am so tired all the time...I thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to bring on energy!  21 weeks and still exhausted!!  Plus having to pee every 5 min. and trying to work 40 hrs a week does not help!  What are some of your pregnancy complaints?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JLCrunch
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I'm working 40 hours this week because of a sick day. I normally work 50-60 hours, this is a vaca in comparison but on top of being tired all the time, the swelling, dizziness and lack of appetite is bugging me.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

melissaaytes
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Lack of appetite?  That does not sound good...are you still sick?  I had no problems with my first but man this pregnancy has been rough!!  50-60 hours is crazy I don't know how you do it!!!  I know though you do what you gotta do :(

Quoting JLCrunch:

I'm working 40 hours this week because of a sick day. I normally work 50-60 hours, this is a vaca in comparison but on top of being tired all the time, the swelling, dizziness and lack of appetite is bugging me.

CafeMom Tickers
JLCrunch
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I seem to have pregnancy related IBS. At least 3-4 times a weeks I'll eat something and it'll go right through me. Because of that I've been eating smaller portions, losing my appetite almost completely.

Quoting melissaaytes:

Lack of appetite?  That does not sound good...are you still sick?  I had no problems with my first but man this pregnancy has been rough!!  50-60 hours is crazy I don't know how you do it!!!  I know though you do what you gotta do :(

Quoting JLCrunch:

melissaaytes
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Quoting JLCrunch:

I seem to have pregnancy related IBS. At least 3-4 times a weeks I'll eat something and it'll go right through me. Because of that I've been eating smaller portions, losing my appetite almost completely.

Quoting melissaaytes:

Quoting JLCrunch:

That sucks! I hope you feel better soon :)
CafeMom Tickers
awilliamson
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:48 PM
My biggest pregnancy complaint (I'm only 11 weeks) is that I have ZERO sex drive. I feel like I could go the the rest of the pregnancy without it and be completely fine. DH, on the other hand, is having a hard time with this new lack of desire. So actually, this is probably HIS pregnancy complaint, lol.

Other than that, I feel wonderful. Almost like my newborn is going to be a mess, to make up for such an easy pregnancy so far.
goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM
mine is the SPD im dealing with. i cant turn over in bed without crying, or hearing my pelvis pop =/

5 more weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissaaytes
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Is this your first?  My first pregnancy went so good and...she was a wonderful baby (I am getting that back now haha she is 3 and a complete mess!!!) so not necessarily :)  Sex drive may come back during 2nd trimester!

Quoting awilliamson:

My biggest pregnancy complaint (I'm only 11 weeks) is that I have ZERO sex drive. I feel like I could go the the rest of the pregnancy without it and be completely fine. DH, on the other hand, is having a hard time with this new lack of desire. So actually, this is probably HIS pregnancy complaint, lol.

Other than that, I feel wonderful. Almost like my newborn is going to be a mess, to make up for such an easy pregnancy so far.

CafeMom Tickers
MizMellyMac
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I'm sorry you're not feeling so hot but I am so relieved to hear someone else has this IBS issue! Today has been a bad day for me and I'm glad it's not just me.

Quoting JLCrunch:

Quoting melissaaytes:

Quoting JLCrunch:

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Yeap its all apart of pregnancy!

JLCrunch
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM

UGH! It's horrible. So far I'm having a good day *knocks on wood* I think I have IBS (A) as it fluctuates back and forth. On the brightside, I'm not gaining any weight, on the down side, I'm worried baby isn't getting enough nutrients. :(

Quoting MizMellyMac:

I'm sorry you're not feeling so hot but I am so relieved to hear someone else has this IBS issue! Today has been a bad day for me and I'm glad it's not just me.

Quoting JLCrunch:

Quoting melissaaytes:

Quoting JLCrunch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)