Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is the baby's father being very supportive?

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM
  • 40 Replies

Is your Hubby/SO really helping you out this pregnancy? Is there something you would like him to do more of?

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Yes, he's being very helpful and caring. :)

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:15 PM

He is always a ton of help, but he has really be awesome while I have been pregnant. He does it all, and fusses at me when I do to much. He is awesome!

angela84
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:27 PM

My husband has always been supportive and an amazing husband all together before we got pregnant so it's not a surprise that he is super sweet and sympathetic now. He does alot of the cooking so he would often get frustrated when I was sick in the first trimester because he could never figure out what to make me for dinner.

pregnancy
I want to be a breastfeeding, babywearing, roomsharing, cloth diapering, working Momma!
baby2013143
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:37 PM
He has been living thousands of miles away...and it is his and my first. Phone calls are all.I have for support. Gotta do what you gotta do I guess.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ms.anonymus13
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

nope. not helping at all. i would like him to stop being a psycho and get lost.

ms.anonymus13
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:23 PM

he sounds great. wish i had a guy like that. mine is a loser.

Quoting NoraDun:

He is always a ton of help, but he has really be awesome while I have been pregnant. He does it all, and fusses at me when I do to much. He is awesome!

Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:30 PM

He works 12 hours a day, 6 days a week so he is never here... and when he is here, I don't make him do much.

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Oh man I am sorry. I caught mine when I was 14, and he was 17. We got engaged when I was 16, and married at 18. We have had our ups and downs, but we were always determined to make it work since we don't believe in devoirce. After 13 yrs together an 9 married and lots of training LOL I must say we have both grown so much. And he is my everything!! The man cooks, cleans, and takes care of the kids! Its amazing LOL

Quoting ms.anonymus13:

he sounds great. wish i had a guy like that. mine is a loser.

Quoting NoraDun:

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I'd like him to be more in the country, LOL!  DH is deployed so he's not home but when he is home he's very supportive during my pregnancies. 

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Yes he is helpful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)