Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I'm Scared!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:58 PM
  • 13 Replies
A few days ago I found out I was pregnant with my third child. But today...I feel as if I may be misscarrying! :,(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:05 PM

What makes you feel that way?

XoBrowningMomXo
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I have some pains in both my lower stomach and in my back. I looked up the symptoms and at the moment I only have those two that are showing a possible miscarriage.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are also very normal feelings for early pregnancy, though. Don't worry yourself too much. Unless you're having bright red bleeding, there's nothing to worry about. And even if you do have some bleeding, it doesn't guarantee a miscarriage.

Quoting XoBrowningMomXo:

I have some pains in both my lower stomach and in my back. I looked up the symptoms and at the moment I only have those two that are showing a possible miscarriage.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Try not to worry *hugs*

XoBrowningMomXo
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Oh ok, well the only reason why I'm worried is because I never had any of this with my other two :\

Quoting Pandapanda:

Those are also very normal feelings for early pregnancy, though. Don't worry yourself too much. Unless you're having bright red bleeding, there's nothing to worry about. And even if you do have some bleeding, it doesn't guarantee a miscarriage.

Quoting XoBrowningMomXo:

Quoting Pandapanda:

sfank
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I took a pregnancy test this fall because I had the sore/crampy lower abs and back with some spotting. Turns out I was pregnant and I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow. I didn't have this with my first pregnancy either. You should be just fine. Congrats and good luck!

XoBrowningMomXo
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Congrats! And I hope it's just because of the pregnancy and ill be fine. Thank you

Quoting sfank:

I took a pregnancy test this fall because I had the sore/crampy lower abs and back with some spotting. Turns out I was pregnant and I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow. I didn't have this with my first pregnancy either. You should be just fine. Congrats and good luck!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM
I hope everything is ok!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MariaGentle
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:08 PM
I don't think there was a time during this pregnancy I wasn't hurting somewhere. :) As log as you are not bleeding, try not to stress out about it.
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Same thing happened to me with this pregnancy. It's been completely different from when I was pregnant with my daughter. I even had spotting in my first trimester and Tuesday ill be 16 weeks. Just try to relax and not worry :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN