Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Thinking I may...

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:07 PM
  • 8 Replies

Take up photography, im not sure. I have been helping my ex MIL (yes we are still close) with photography for years now. I have even taken some of the pictures that hang up on her wall (which noone else has :) )Do you laides think I could do it? I only took one of these shots, however I did come up with the poses with most of the other photos (there were over 100 pics total) it helps that my kids were willing to be such great subjects

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brookelynn1113
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Awe, beautiful children! Of course you could, I'm looking for a new career/job to get my life started after I have my baby! And I too have thought of photography! But not much practice yet!
cadkins07
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Thanks they are my pride an joy. My only concern is spending that amount of money on a GOOD camera

Quoting brookelynn1113:

Awe, beautiful children! Of course you could, I'm looking for a new career/job to get my life started after I have my baby! And I too have thought of photography! But not much practice yet!

nicole2884
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM
I think so
May i suggest lighting it cld be the. Time if day but pictures are best at like. 930. -10 am an. 430-5 because the lighting isnt harsh
My mother is a pro photographer

I just notice the light splashed across their face

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cadkins07
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:15 AM
It was actually about 145 lol

Quoting nicole2884:

I think so

May i suggest lighting it cld be the. Time if day but pictures are best at like. 930. -10 am an. 430-5 because the lighting isnt harsh

nicole2884
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:22 AM
I definitely think that they are good
The lighting was the first thing i noticed
i guess its just growing up in a photography studio

Quoting cadkins07:

It was actually about 145 lol

Quoting nicole2884:

I think so

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:29 AM
They look like regular pictures. Many people have nice cameras now days so you need to be really good to make it. You don't seem to be considering the quadrants in your pictures which is a really basic thing. Maybe take a few classes and get some tips.
brittany208
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:48 AM

They are gorgeous pictures... but you said you didnt even take them... Not saying you wouldn't be great at it, but I'd have to see YOUR work to really know

cadkins07
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I took one of them (the one of just my son) I put the other two in there because they were my poses I had chose

Quoting brittany208:

They are gorgeous pictures... but you said you didnt even take them... Not saying you wouldn't be great at it, but I'd have to see YOUR work to really know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN