Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

first baby super super excited!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 33 Replies
Pregnant with first child! My hubby and I are super excted!! Any fun or exciting advice? When should I start taking him to dr app.? Know of any pretty early signs to tell if its a boy or girl!? :)
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:00 AM
congrats and welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aortiz22
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Congratulations! How far along are you 

AidanCamsMom
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Congrats!

firebird78
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:56 AM

http://www.babycenter.com/

try this link....it's full of useful info and has different groups you can chat on with other ladies just like on here

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Congrats! I'm pregnant with my first baby too! Due October 15. Are you talking about taking your husband to your doctor's appointments? I brought mine to the first one, and he was disappointed haha. The first one pretty much all they did was feel if my uterus had grown and ask me questions. But he came for the ultrasound and loved it. My second appointment was only a few minutes and my husband didn't come, but I did get to hear the heartbeat, which was so awesome! When are you due?

NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:15 AM
2 moms liked this
My advice is to take it down a notch. Enjoy each day and don't rush it. Why do you need to know the gender ASAP? You should also peek into an early pregnancy group like December 2013 babies. You will see healthy moms posting they lost their babies every few days. 1/4 end in miscarriage and its best to just relax for now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brookelynn1113
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Thanks girlys! I'm 8 weeks and 4 days! Due nov 11! Couple days after my bday! The first time I went I got an u/s, so idk what they will do next time. Hopefully another u/s so i can see how the baby is growing! and I do not need to know the gender asap.. we will be happy either way.I was just looking for fun advice thanks :)
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Congrats! First babies are always so special 8)
How are you feeling?
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I think after 14 weeks you can put a little pee on a spoonful of baking soda. If it fizzs it's a boy. If it doesn't it's a girl... Supposedly. Lol
brookelynn1113
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I know it has brought my husband and I even closer! And I feel fine not too much morning sickness! Other than I'm super sleepy most of he time I'm at work! Oh wow! I have never heard that...awesome...may have to try that, it really doesn't matter to us, lol, but iisn't everybody excited to know!? :p
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)