Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Travel systems

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
  • 26 Replies
I'm looking at travel systems and am just getting frustrated. I had an Eddie Bauer (sp?) with my son and daughter and hated it. It was heavy and I just don't want another one of those. I like the 3 wheeled joggers- they seem like I'd be able to go more places with it (like through gravel and grass). But I'm not seeing a pattern that I love. I hate to spend so much money on something and not love the pattern. But it seems that people really love Chicco's. But I didn't see any joggers with them, just traditional strollers. What are some pro's and con's to the different brands? What would YOU suggest?

The most wonderful thing I decided to do... was to share my life and heart with you.<3

baby
 BabyFruit Ticker

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ciaodarlings
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:06 PM
I have the Chicco travel system and love it. The car seat holds up to 30lbs and the stroller holds up to 50lbs. Well worth the money, IMO.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicole2884
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM
What ive learned is joggers are heavier bought a used one cheap an its great because im a big jogger but im registering for. A graco travel system for day to day
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Here is a bump for you!!

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I had a travel system with all three of mine but by the time I was on the third I rarely used it. Your hands are full enough keeping up with kids much less to have to worry about the stroller. So I didn't even bother this time around. As far as what kinds, all of them are really heavy and bulky, so no advice there. Here is a bump for others advice!

Nicole.Brown
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:54 PM

i have a bugaboo it's so light i love it. did you look at mamas & papas? or the city minis i believe they're called

nurbabe82
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I bought a jogger stroller used. The travel system I am getting is a baby trend one. The stroller is actually an umbrella stroller but a little more heavy duty than your typical umbrella stroller. I realized after ds that I didn't want another big bulky stroller that I would only used for a little while.

aeroslove
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I had a bunch of strollers since i had my first. and i hate almost every stroller. I only like Jogging strollers and i like Phil and teds because it has two car seat holders. On top as a stroller and one right underneath to use for a second child. its super expensive but i wouldnt mind paying for one. I didnt use a stroller with my 3rd. I had a Moby wrap and a convertible carseat. i dont like infant car seats. With my 4th im going to buy a new wrap. so i can nurse and walk where ever i go.

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

This is the one that I am going to get

http://www.target.com/p/britax-b-agile-b-safe-travel-system/-/A-14230872#prodSlot=medium_1_19

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:55 PM
i rarely use my stroller
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Randi02
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Bump
I don't use infant seats or strollers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)