Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Not pregnant but I have some questions!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:49 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hello ladies :) I'm not for sure pregnant but i'm feeling like I am. I was hoping to hear your experiences so I can see if anyone relates :D

I've taken several boxes of pregnancy tests since my missed AF but testing again tomorrow morning since this will be my 2nd missed AF.

I have 34 day cycles. Last cycle I was due on March 3rd but AF didnt come. I'm due for AF tomorrow (4/5) but have absolutely no signs like I usually do. I could have sworn it was our month. I had just about every sign in the book. Even ones I couldnt trick myself into thinking. (Bigger, fuller boobs, sore nipples, LOTS of cm fatigue, crazy veins etc)

So about a week and a half ago I had 2 days of ewcm. Before this my cervix was high and open. Well the past 4 days or so I realized my cervix is still high but it's closed! (Possibly closing because of pregnancy?!)

And I can SWEAR I feel my uterus just RIGHT above my pelvic bone!! I would be 9w4d along. All of this is seriously making me go crazy. Whats your thoughts?

MY QUESTIONS: :)

-Did you have ewcm in early pregnancy? If so, how many days?

-Did you keep track of your cervical position? When did it close?

-Did you get your BFP way late?

-When did yoou feel your uterus?

-Do you have any similar stories? Please share! :)

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:41 AM

I think you should just go in for a blood test at this point. Good luck!

beckyaj110
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:37 AM
I agree with PP, you should just get a blood test done. GL!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Groove
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:42 AM
your uterus doesn't typically get above your pelvic bone til 13/14 weeks along.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 4:14 AM
I agree--good luck!!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I think you should just go in for a blood test at this point. Good luck!

try4baby20
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 5:52 AM
U may have just randomly missed your march period and be 3-4wk along that happened with both my kids...I was irregular thought I was 8 wk but was only 4
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:29 AM
I was so excited to be pregnant that i worried it was a hysterical pregnancy. Doc told me my body could fake every symptom, including a growing tummy, but not a positive test. ( both blood and urine were positive on me)
That said there are women who don't get positive urine tests, even when ultrasounds show a baby.
alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I'm almost 13 weeks and I think my cm has been creamy the whole time. I didn't keep track of my cervix or get my BFP late, but I could definitely feel my uterus above my pubic bone around 9 weeks. 

I feel you though, it took me over a year to get pregnant. I actually didn't have any period for 11 months after coming off birth control, which was super annoying. I had to take pregnancy tests every 2-3 weeks just to make sure. And I convinced myself I was pregnant about a million times. But when I finally did get pregnant, one of the biggest things for me was being crazy emotional. It also felt like I was going to get my period at any minute. The cramping felt exactly the same. 

But anyway, good luck! Maybe think about going to get a blood test just to be sure. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN