Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How far along were you when...

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • 56 Replies

You picked out your baby's name (if you have yet, in this pregnancy or a previous one). Or when you at least narrowed it down to a couple options.

I'm 34 weeks today and we have NOTHING. I know I have a little time, but it feels like I've already seen/heard them all and dont like anything.

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM
I picked out all 3 of my kids name within a week of finding out their genders.

Do you know what you're having?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM

With my first I believer it was like 25wks, with my second I think it was about the same. With my daughter nothing worked until I went potty one day around 30 wks. Sitting on the toilet and it hit me HAHA! Funniest thing ever, and completely out of thin air. It kinda bothers me not to have everything planned out like WAY prior to baby arriving. But I think I have realized that sometimes the right names doesn't come along until you get to know your baby in the womb, or even after delivery. We have explored some names this time, but I have no urge to determine one for sure. I just want to wait until closer to delivery and see who this baby is! The right name will come!

Meggsy92
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I'm only 13 weeks and we know what we'll name the baby if its a boy only because were combing family names. but I dont think theres any time frame and i think if you don't know it'll come to you in the hospital after seeing the baby. My nephew got his name from the hospital intercom paging Dr. Connor

luvmylilbean
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:44 PM
8 weeks with my first lol. Then when she was a few months old we decided on a name for our next girl, now dd2 is 7 weeks old and her name was chosen long before she was conceived lol. We aren't having any more for 2 years or so and we already have names picked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:45 PM
The first child was a boy so he has his fathers name Damien the second baby I knew I liked the name Hunter before I got pregnant so that's my youngest son

This new baby if a girl her name will be Trinity Desirée I've been hooked on the name for years for a boy I love the name Zachary but everyone else hates it.
brittany208
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM

yes, its a boy.

Quoting kmqw229:

I picked out all 3 of my kids name within a week of finding out their genders.

Do you know what you're having?

brittany208
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I'm fine with taking our time and not having it picked out way in advance... but we are getting close and have absolutely nothing!

Quoting NoraDun:

With my first I believer it was like 25wks, with my second I think it was about the same. With my daughter nothing worked until I went potty one day around 30 wks. Sitting on the toilet and it hit me HAHA! Funniest thing ever, and completely out of thin air. It kinda bothers me not to have everything planned out like WAY prior to baby arriving. But I think I have realized that sometimes the right names doesn't come along until you get to know your baby in the womb, or even after delivery. We have explored some names this time, but I have no urge to determine one for sure. I just want to wait until closer to delivery and see who this baby is! The right name will come!

alexislovesjr
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM

previous ones... as soon as I found out gender. This time Im having a hard time deciding.

mama2gg
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I knew before I conceived my names
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3kidz123
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I'm 16 weeks and we are still working on it. Nothing for sure yet but we have a few we've been playing around with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN