Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Advice Needed: 38 weeks and baby has dropped so low I can...

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

38 weeks and baby has dropped so low I can feel her head on my public bone. But I'm having some sharp pains in my vagina and pretty uncomfortable. Is this the beginning of labor? My first was sideways so I never went into or had labor signs. I am scheduled for a c section this Friday.

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:13 AM

It probably isn't the start of labor. Just pain from the way baby is sitting or your cervix starting to change. Good luck with your c-section!

Jessica518
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:17 AM
I had the same with my 1st and I was dialated 2cm at that time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM

It could be you are dilating. It could be the way baby is. It could the start of labor.

kgmmw
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:54 PM
More than likely its just pressure or the start of labor
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Get on your hands and knees and kinda rock around. See if you can get baby to shift off your bone. 8) Will you try for a VBAC if baby tries to come before Friday?

tjanssen07
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM
I wanted to try for vbac anyway but the hospital and town I live in and will be going to is to small. So they said if I happen to go into labor they would just do the c section then. I was very disappointed.
tjanssen07
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I wanted to try for vbac anyway but the hospital and town I live in and will be going to is to small. So they said if I happen to go into labor they would just do the c section then. I was very disappointed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)