Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnant & cheated on..*UPDATED*

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm pregnant with a babygirl...well my husband is a roofer and is usually away for the day or sometimes night..He uses my laptop when he gets home to contact his family that don't live here and to get on his facebook..he used it lastnight and apprently didn't shut down his crap on it and when I turned it on this morning..a dating site was up. He is talking to this one girl, on there that is talking about them, meeting up and spending the rest of their life together..saying, "I love you.." we can spend the rest of the summer together...I cried for 2 hours..2 complete hours...I don't know if she knows he is married and has a kid, with another one on board..:( I just don't know what to do, I'm thinking of just packing my crap up and taking my kid with me and going to the hotel...It's like 1:00AM here, and he is sleeping..Should I?

UPDATE:

Last night, I packed his shit and he scooted out the door. No more nice, momma. If he isn't gonna treat me with respect and go talk to some little whore, then he don't deserve to live in my house. This was my house to begin with, and I ain't moving from it!

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarah427
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:54 AM
2 moms liked this
Id pack his crap and send him out. You didn't do anything wrong. He should leave. Sorry you are going through this at such a bad time! You deserve better!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yummypeaches
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Screw that! Pack HIS shit up and make HIM leave. Wake him up and tell him to get out!!! You poor thing I am so so sorry you have to go through this...especially while you're pregnant!  Good luck honey....

stargaze281
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:57 AM
ohh so sad!! I'm sorry this has happened. You should follow your gut feeling. If you are too devastated to stay then just leave and stay at another place. you can then tell him why you left. Pls take care of yourself since you're pregnant. where abouts are you from??
stargaze281
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:57 AM
ohh so sad!! I'm sorry this has happened. You should follow your gut feeling. If you are too devastated to stay then just leave and stay at another place. you can then tell him why you left. Pls take care of yourself since you're pregnant. where abouts are you from??
Bambii33
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:58 AM
It would probably give him a big wake up call. I would say leave him a note. Tell him why you went to a motel. Also tell him to call you when he knows what he wants from you. You do not deserve to cheated on. No one does. Whether it be someone your married to or just dating. Hang in there. You are stronger than you may know!
emilyelephant
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Agreed. Or wait until he leaves tomorrow, throw his stuff out and get the locks changed. However, I know in my case it would be less of a hassle to just leave with my kid, my SO would make a big scene and refuse to leave if I tried to kick him out. Do what you have to do. I'd screenshot the pages so you can use them later if you go to court.
Quoting sarah427:

Id pack his crap and send him out. You didn't do anything wrong. He should leave. Sorry you are going through this at such a bad time! You deserve better!

nicolemead91
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg Hun I'm so so sorry! U and ur babies deserve sooo much better!
So yea, don't you leave, MAKE his lying, cheating ass leave! Pack his shit the hell up and throw it out on the front lawn, or where ever u can! There is no trying to work things out with a cheater! Especially if ur married & already have children! I honestly feel so bad for you & ur babies! You deserve to be respected, ESPECIALLY by ur husband!
I would kick his ass to the curb! Good luck momma! Update us if u can.. You can PM me if u would like ;)
ahartz0406
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
i would leave or make him leave bit wait until the banks open so you can go pull out money you dont want him going into the bamk pulling out all the money leaving you with nothing. do you have family or friends near by?. you are strong just remember that. and take screen shots of everything you read and if you can email them to yourself so you have them when time comes.
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:02 AM
I'd get more info. Have they met? Contact the female and let her know who you are. Are there problems in your relationship or is this all out of the blue? Do you date each other? Have romance? Do new things?
The only way i would walk away is if our relationship was great and it was out of the blue that he wants more.
chrismommy94
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:04 AM

oh no.. I would leave

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)