Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

38 weeks ..so ready to see my bbygirl

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM
  • 9 Replies
So im 38 weeks and my bbygirl still relexing in my belly ! Soo ready to meet her and be with her and my family ... im anxoius excited .. soo wana get induced now since she taking her time haha o well .. idk what else to do beside the waiting game ;/ .. any advice ??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
yummypeaches
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I got nothing. I'm only 30 weeks and I'm going crazy waiting to meet my son! Maybe you could organize something or check out some books at the library lol

Mommynwife26
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
wait! she will come when she is ready! its hard but when you have her this time will seem like it went by so fast!
Ciaodarlings
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:48 AM
She'll come when she's ready. I'm 41 + 1, still waiting on my son.
NoraDun
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Agree with the others. WAIT don't induce certainly not without good cause. Your baby obviously needs more time. She will come when she is ready!! I think this is a great first example of baby's needs coming first, she is just setting you up for whats to come LOL

Mz.perales
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Yes im waiting .. i dont wana induce until for certain but im just "thinking out loud " my son gave me back labor pains and i was induce at 38 weeks .. but she in her world i believe now .. hopefully soon ;)

Quoting NoraDun:

Agree with the others. WAIT don't induce certainly not without good cause. Your baby obviously needs more time. She will come when she is ready!! I think this is a great first example of baby's needs coming first, she is just setting you up for whats to come LOL

Mz.perales
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Yes im waiting .. i dont wana induce until for certain but im just "thinking out loud " my son gave me back labor pains and i was induce at 38 weeks .. but she in her world i believe now .. hopefully soon ;)

Quoting NoraDun:

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Soon!! Do you have everything ready?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Yay you are getting close! I had my first at 38 weeks but my other two didn't come until 41 weeks. Those last weeks last forever but are worth it!

Mz.perales
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Yes ! Hospital bag and clothes .. at the moment she staying in my room since family is here and more family ( in laws ) visting in may ... so crib and stroller and car seat is put away .. clothes already in her drawers wash and folded ... pretty much ready for her .. just walking almost everyday even it hurts and tighten up.. eat spicy food like ( jalps and mexican food ) get heartburn mostly nights .. back hurts time to time but no baby just anxious cranky and tired at time ..

Quoting kmqw229:

Soon!! Do you have everything ready?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)