Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

bleeding at 7 weeks *UPDATE* UPDATE pg 2

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:57 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am freaking out. Its like the start of a period. Doctor on call said not to go tp er unless important soaking two pads an hour or clots. What do you ladys think im freaking out.

*UPDATE*

The bleeding has stopped. So were gonna try and see about getting an appointment with the doctor first thing in the morning. Going to just take it easy till then. Thank you ladys for all the prayers and advice.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mitchellgirl24
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM
I would go in to the emergency if I were you. Bleeding in pregnancy is never normal. I hope everything is OK. I had the same thing happen and I went in. Turns out my progesterone level was really low so they had to put me on a hormone supplement. Everything is great now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
his88angel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:04 PM
I think important going to give it 15min tp see if it stops if not i will head that way. I am so glad it was nothing to major with you i hope that is all that's going on with me.

Quoting Mitchellgirl24:

I would go in to the emergency if I were you. Bleeding in pregnancy is never normal. I hope everything is OK. I had the same thing happen and I went in. Turns out my progesterone level was really low so they had to put me on a hormone supplement. Everything is great now.

Mitchellgirl24
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I think everything will be OK. People were scaring me. Saying omg sounds like a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. So don't think the worse. Let me know what happens. Ill pray for you :)

Quoting his88angel:

I think important going to give it 15min tp see if it stops if not i will head that way. I am so glad it was nothing to major with you i hope that is all that's going on with me.

Quoting Mitchellgirl24:

his88angel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you and i will.

Quoting Mitchellgirl24:

I think everything will be OK. People were scaring me. Saying omg sounds like a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. So don't think the worse. Let me know what happens. Ill pray for you :)

Quoting his88angel:

Quoting Mitchellgirl24:

Exp3cting2013
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Yes go in. Im 18 weeks and never bleed
April_Mommy_87
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:49 PM

go to er

kgmmw
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Hope everything is ok
xLilBit22
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Hoping everything is okay. Bleeding can be very normal, but id go in and see whats going on.
mommyof2_1989
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:28 PM
I think it will be ok. I had bleeding like period bleeding in the beginning of this pregnancy and Im now 23 weeks and everythings fine. I hope thw best for you as well! good luck :) and just take it easy.
Cynthia86
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM
I don't think you need to go to emergency room. They can't stop anything from happening this early. Just wait it out. I too had some bleeding early on and my babies are just fine (26 weeks). Praying everything turns out well for you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)