Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

bleeding at 7 weeks *UPDATE* UPDATE pg 2

Posted by   + Show Post

I am freaking out. Its like the start of a period. Doctor on call said not to go tp er unless important soaking two pads an hour or clots. What do you ladys think im freaking out.

*UPDATE*

The bleeding has stopped. So were gonna try and see about getting an appointment with the doctor first thing in the morning. Going to just take it easy till then. Thank you ladys for all the prayers and advice.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Replies (11-16):
mama2gg
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Mo reason to go to ER they can't do anything even if you're having a loss.

If you're having signs of ectopic go for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mzwest83
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Same thing happened to me. I was even soaking up 1 - 2 pads a hour. My doctor was great and let me go in. I was completely sure I lost the baby. Turns out I had a pocket of blood between my uterus and placenta. I bleed from 7 weeks to about 18 weeks. But I am 25 weeks pregnant with a healthy little boy. If I were you I would go to the er only because it would give me a peace of mind to know anything. But if you feel more comfortable stay home. I think it should be your call on what to do. 

A-WAHL
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Go to the ER. Even if it's for piece of mind. I hope everything is okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Listen to the doc. Unless your bleeding a lot then you are fine. 

Pregnant with baby number two and mother to a five yr old princess <3 <3<3

lillucky8
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I hope everything is fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
his88angel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:43 PM

So went to the doctor today. Everything looked great. I was so worried started bleeding again and heavier last night,but by the time i got to the doctor it was just dried looking blood. (sorry tmi) Doctor thinks it is just old blood from implantation. I am 6weeks and 5 days. I was even able to hear the heartbeat. Had some blood taken to check my progesteron level,but want hear anything till tomorrow.

My little peanut!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)