Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Mobile Photo

I am going crazy! My US tech says girl, girl, girl- and my mind is saying, "don't be so sure!" I have two strong, intelligent, and talented daughters, and would be ecstatic to have another, BUT I am having some serious doubts- unlike my two previous pregnancies- that I just KNEW were girls, girls, girls! Please help- ease my mind!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Replies (31-34):
midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM

looks like a boy but i am not sure. The next time you have a ultrasound ask for a 3D one if you can or if not ask again if you can know the gender of the baby again.

Pregnant with baby number two and mother to a five yr old princess <3 <3<3

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Hard to say! I don't see the 3 lines, and my girls didn't have anything sticking out quite that much. I would wait for a second opinion before you say for sure what it is.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Mobile Photo

Idk...here's my boy shot. My first thought on yours was girl, but I honestly can't tell for sure. My last girl had very obvious lines.
mommy_kelsi
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Posted on babycenter, and was told it's a labia shot! I guess, I'm really going crazy because I'm still not convinced!!

My other daughters' US pictures were undeniable. I can't shake this feeling that I'm in for a big surprise-- haha :)) oh well, not like it makes any difference to me...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)