Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

wkly check in 4/8

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:22 AM
  • 66 Replies
How far along are you?

How are you feeling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:36 AM
27w6d!! 28 weeks Tom!! Woo growth scan and 4d scheduled for Tom and so excited baby has decided to cook this long. Although I am on bed rest with multiple complications and can't sleep I'm excited to cook baby longer and welcome my rainbow baby!! Time needs to stop lol. How are you ??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Yay for a well cooked baby! :)

Im doing well. Hectic week here as we have a trip later this wk. Ten hr roadtrip w two lil ones. Should be a circus

Quoting nirvana78028:

27w6d!! 28 weeks Tom!! Woo growth scan and 4d scheduled for Tom and so excited baby has decided to cook this long. Although I am on bed rest with multiple complications and can't sleep I'm excited to cook baby longer and welcome my rainbow baby!! Time needs to stop lol. How are you ??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Ahh!!! I wa in that position last month. Trip to my in laws then a trip to my moms. Back to back trips unfun. Hopefully the kiddos are good and nap lol

Quoting lillucky8:

Im doing well. Hectic week here as we have a trip later this wk. Ten hr roadtrip w two lil ones. Should be a circus

Quoting nirvana78028:

LilliesValley
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:41 AM
12 and a half weeks. I'm doing ok but my blood sugars are still low and that sucks. Some ms this morning but not terrible.
livingrlovesong
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:17 AM
23 week! And I'm feeling great today. I have an appointment this morning, so I'm excited about that.
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM
I will be 16 weeks tomorrow :) my morning sickness is kicking in big time (with my pregnancy my morning sickness kicks in at 9 weeks and lasts the rest of my pregnancy) and yesterday I went to the ER due to dehydration and uti.
momma4xover
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:57 AM

31 and 1... feeling pretty good. Baby must be growing like crazy cuz I am getting the rib spread burn- especially on the right side. Last night was pretty miserable but I it's ok. :)

lillucky8
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:15 AM
They should be okay, they did well going to ny a few wks ago

Quoting nirvana78028:

Ahh!!! I wa in that position last month. Trip to my in laws then a trip to my moms. Back to back trips unfun. Hopefully the kiddos are good and nap lol

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting nirvana78028:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CelestialSong
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM

8 weeks 1 day, and morning sickness just kicked in for reals yesterday. Well, late morning/early afternoon sickness. And I'm super tired, I napped with my toddler yesterday and we both slept for 3 hours! And I was ready for another nap an hour later :P

Xanbuttsmom
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
30w 6d feeling ok. Kind of tired. Cramping,sore Some what grumpy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN