Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

mind is messing with me

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  • 7 Replies
So I have less than 2 weeks til my ultrasound and I am so nervous I can't stand it. My gut and heart says girl but mind says what you going to do if its another boy... then I go back to I know its not so why are you worried. Then here comes my mind saying you are going to feel bad if you have been calling him a she the whole time. My oldest says mom you know you are cursed and can't have no girls look at how many boys you got. Now I feel like a yoyo and I am nervous, scared and worried. I want a healthy baby but this is my last an I would love for it to be a girl. Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Is there anyway to move your appointment up a couple of days
kman88
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pregnant with my first..won't find out for 3 weeks what I'm having but have been calling baby a him for a couple weeks now. I really don't have any feelings on what baby is, but I want a boy! I will be fine with either I just hated calling baby it.

december911
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I understand in a way. We have 2 girls, and everyone thinks we are having a boy (or wishes?) but in my heart, I feel it is a girl. while i wouldn't mind a boy, i refuse to get my hopes up and don't want to have mommy guilt over it. You could try going out in town for a 3D ultrasound to know sooner? I was supposed to go today, but my gut told me not to...so I have 3 weeks left. Good Luck!! BTW, how many boys do you have?

smyeary
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM
I called today and seen if anyone had cancelled their appt but there wasn't no cancellations. She told me to call back Friday and Wednesday to see if there is any cancellations.

Quoting DACIA79:

Is there anyway to move your appointment up a couple of days

smyeary
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I have 3 boys all 5 to 4 years apart. My 12 year old told me not get my hopes up. He knows how much I would love a girl. He says he has never seen me so sick and look bad so maybe its a girl. I was like thanks a lot... he meant well though. My SO thinks a waste of money, I could use that on diapers or other baby needs.

Quoting december911:

I understand in a way. We have 2 girls, and everyone thinks we are having a boy (or wishes?) but in my heart, I feel it is a girl. while i wouldn't mind a boy, i refuse to get my hopes up and don't want to have mommy guilt over it. You could try going out in town for a 3D ultrasound to know sooner? I was supposed to go today, but my gut told me not to...so I have 3 weeks left. Good Luck!! BTW, how many boys do you have?

FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM
I only had gender disappointment with my third boy until my doc called me the day after my u/s and said there might be wrong with him. I have no girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)