Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: Hi am a 25 yr old mom to be in...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:49 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi, am a 25 yr old mom to be in her first trimester, i have epilepsy, My husband doesnt make really a lot of money and i dont work , I get frustrated, i dont want a mansion, but i need a flat with a dish washer atleast , i feel crumbled

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Aortiz22
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Things get better with time love. Nothing is ever easy but we are never given anything we can't handle. You are a strong woman I'm sure and things will work out. I will send positive thoughts and energy your way. 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group and congrats! I'm sorry you are feeling frustrated. I totally understand. We lived in an apartment with about 700 square feet when our second baby was born. We were there until she was about 8 months old. I felt very trapped and frustrated. We ended up moving to a bigger apartment that cost less than the one we had been in. You never know what you will find next. Hang in there! 

funhappymom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome :) Congrats on your pregnancy. Hang in there mama. It's a cliche but so true-the best things come to those who wait. (((HUGS)))

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

congrats and welcome.

things get better with time you just have to work your way up. we started literally with nothing but a car when our first came and now 6 yrs later we live in a 3 bedroom house and are doing much better.

Heather2001
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

You're at a point in life that many of us have been through.  Up until about a half a year ago, I was in a 1000 sf house with three young kids - it was awful.  But, you work your way up, you manage.  Is your husband looking at moving up at his job, or maybe looking for better opportunities?  Is there anything you can do from home to bring home a bit of extra money?  Think outside the box and you might be surprised how things can change for the better!  Much luck, hun!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Things will get better. *Hugs*

Welcome to the group and congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)