Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unsure of results help

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM
  • 10 Replies

ok so i bought a two test equate early pregnancy test. all the results are suppose to be horizontal- no line in the test window, and on vertical in the control window is a negative. one vertical in the test window, and one in the control window is positive.  well this morning when i got up to test i get a horizontal line in the test window and one in the control window. i called their customer service line and he was no help " i only make reports mam i dont know." so what would you take it as???

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Can you pot a picture?

goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
picture?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I'd take another test, personally.

his88angel
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:19 PM

can you post pictures

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:20 PM

picture?

stepconfused182
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

That doesn't make any sense. If all results are supposed to be horizontal lines, then why are the only options you gave of results, vertical lines and then your result was a horizontal line?

bamamommy2009
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM

O my bad- you are right teh results are suppose to be VERTICAl, the results i got were all HOrizontal. trying ot post now

Quoting stepconfused182:

That doesn't make any sense. If all results are supposed to be horizontal lines, then why are the only options you gave of results, vertical lines and then your result was a horizontal line?

MrsLondon
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:48 PM

It sounds like you're reading how the results go wrong. Post a pic of the test and the box. Also retake another test. Preferably a pink line test. Try the dollar store brand test. If there is a pink line, of any hue on that test in the test line, you are pregnant.

stepconfused182
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM

That still doesn't make sense :) A picture would definitely help. Sounds like you might be reading it incorrectly.

Quoting bamamommy2009:

O my bad- you are right teh results are suppose to be VERTICAl, the results i got were all HOrizontal. trying ot post now

Quoting stepconfused182:

breeking
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

You could always take a digital!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured