Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hey!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 33 Replies
Hi everyone! I'm knew to this site. My name is Arizona. But people call me Ari. I'm 16yrs old and 8wks 4days pregnant with my first child. I'm due November 15th. I'm very nervous and scared. I have no idea what to expect with any of it. I'm living with a friend of my moms because my mom kicked me out. The night I got pregnant my boyfriend took advantage of me. So he wants nothing to do with the baby. I wasn't ready to have sex. Because I wasn't sure if I was ready to be a parent. So I'm exploring the option of adoption. Abortion is NOT an option for me. Thanks for listening. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:50 PM

What do you mean he took advantage of you? 

Anyway, congratulations and welcome to the group (and CafeMom). If you ever have any specific questions, feel free to ask. 

spitfire.mommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM
He knew I didn't want to have sex. But we were at a party and I had a few drinks. Well when we got back to his parents house. He started kissing me and stuff. Well I asked him to stop but he wouldn't. He kept telling me everything would be ok. That he loved me. And he would be gentle with me. And I had nothing to be afraid of. So I gave in a little and we messed around a little but I didn't want to go all the way. But he kept pushing it. I thought I loved him too. So I gave in. Because I was afraid to lose him.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Anyway, congratulations and welcome to the group (and CafeMom). If you ever have any specific questions, feel free to ask. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:07 PM

welcome and congrats!! we are here for anything that you may need

spitfire.mommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Thanks! Do you have any tips for morning sickness? I can't really keep anything down :(. And I don't want to hurt the baby by not eating.

Quoting Larsbug:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:14 PM

That, dear, is gross sexual assault. File charges.

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

He knew I didn't want to have sex. But we were at a party and I had a few drinks. Well when we got back to his parents house. He started kissing me and stuff. Well I asked him to stop but he wouldn't. He kept telling me everything would be ok. That he loved me. And he would be gentle with me. And I had nothing to be afraid of. So I gave in a little and we messed around a little but I didn't want to go all the way. But he kept pushing it. I thought I loved him too. So I gave in. Because I was afraid to lose him.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
DKk0531
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Welcome and congrats! Im due nov 4 with #2 for us. Theres a nov birth club you could join, great bunch of girls. I also believe theres a teen moms group...but im not a teen lol. Im sorry your bf did that, what he did was wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DKk0531
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM
I agree with this. What he did was wrong and he needs to be puinshed.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

Quoting Pandapanda:

spitfire.mommy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Will they stick even though I was drinking? I wasn't drunk but I was tipsy. And it happend back in Feb.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

Quoting Pandapanda:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DKk0531
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Yes. You said no. Depending on what state you live, charges can be filed from anywhere between 3-7 yrs after what took place. The sooner the better of course but yes charges will stick. Its probably going to turn into a "he said she said" mess but just stick your ground that you said no and he knew no means no

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

Will they stick even though I was drinking? I wasn't drunk but I was tipsy. And it happend back in Feb.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

Quoting Pandapanda:

RMslady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Crackers. Lots and lots of crackers. They say 7up helps too but with mine the bubbles were too much. Have you started taking prenatals? My prenatals made me sick all 3 pregnancies but if you get the gummy ones they are a lot easier on your tummy. I hope this helps. My pregnancies always had triggers for morning sickness so I never dealt with the constant kind.

Quoting spitfire.mommy:

Thanks! Do you have any tips for morning sickness? I can't really keep anything down :(. And I don't want to hurt the baby by not eating.

Quoting Larsbug:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN