Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eating too much.. I just know it!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
Rofl.. I made no bake cookies last night, and I think I ate 5... and I ate probably 4 today. What a stupid plan it was to make them! I need to watch my weight gain now, I have gained the 20 lbs I wanted to be my final already and I am only 31 and 2! *I am already overweight from last two babies and trying to be careful* Why oh why are these things so amazingly wonderful to me this time around!?! Anyone else having 3rd trimester cravings that are not so good?!
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
brittany208
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:15 PM

oh my goodness--I KNOW i eat waaaaaay too much junk food too. especially chocolate. ... like DS's easter basket.... who me? and I'm also always snacking when I am not hungry. I havent weighed myself in a long time bc I really just dont want to know! but I made sure I was in good shape before I got pregnant, and I'll start running again after baby comes, so I'm not too worried about it.

awilliamson
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM

My baby only craves unhealthy foods!! I try my hardest not to give in, but 90% of the time, I do! I'm only 11 weeks 5 days and I've lost 4 lbs. Every time I go to the doctor, though, I expect to see drastic weight gain. I'm sure it'll catch up soon.

sfank
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I just feel the need to eat constantly. No specific cravings, I just like food. I'm already at the top of the acceptable weight gain range my doc has and I'm pretty sure I'll be outside of it at my next visit. I'm 29w4d and already over 20 lbs gained (after losing in the first trimester too).

5tyli5hLensT
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Haha, I think all preggos give in to junk food!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)