Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM
  • 15 Replies
Why does my fiancee have to consistently aggrivate me? He doesn't understand the moods I'm in or anything... y can't men be more understanding
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:22 PM
2 moms liked this

They aren't more understanding because they don't "get it", when it comes to pregnancy.

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

because they dont have all the hormonal changes you do.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Men never understand pregnancy :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cb1985
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:46 PM
U ain't kidding lol he thinks all women are the same he's been threw this 2 times with two other girls
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

(hugs)

mama91605
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Because he is a man, lol. That's the best answer I have.
3kidz123
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Some try but pregnant women can be imposible!

My husband walked in a the pouring rain to get me snickers today, and he started cooking collard greens and fried chicken at 9 am because I wanted it. He says sorry when he's done nothing wrong and trys to give me my way almost always while pregnant and i still get angry at him or cry sometimes. Even the best of men can't always keep up with our hormones. lol

My poor husband try's like hell though :)

cb1985
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:43 PM
3kidz123.... I wish mine was like that he complains a lot... he really gets on my nerves trying to play with me when I don't wanna be messed with.... he doesn't know when to stop
3kidz123
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM

My hubby will do that too, then I get all pissy and demand he says sorry. He does and we move on. :) He doesn't complain too much and when he does again I get all pissy and demand an apoligy. He really is an amazing man to put up with my hormones...I think he's learned durring pregnancy he is ALWAYS wrong! lol

Quoting cb1985:

3kidz123.... I wish mine was like that he complains a lot... he really gets on my nerves trying to play with me when I don't wanna be messed with.... he doesn't know when to stop

cb1985
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Lol I wish mine would learn that.... he says I'm not far along enough to be this moody and tired I'm 10 weeks and 3 days
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)