Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

5 weeks pregnant and no symptoms at all

Posted by   + Show Post
Hey ladies i am new here so glad i joined. Me and my man been ttc for a year now. And now that we are finally preggos its hard to blv that it happend. I only know from 3 positive and a missed period,bt i feel absolutely normal nothing has change. This scares me is there something wrong with this pregnancy? Help ladies please we so excited for our first bundle of joy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Replies (11-20):
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Count your lucky stars mama! Maybe you will be lucky and have an easy pregnancy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my fifth pregnancy and the first that I am actually having pregnancy symptoms so be thankful because you don't want nausea, sore this or sore that, lol. I can finally relate to other moms now but it sucks, lol.

Congrats on your pregnancy, hope you continue to have a great pregnancy.

tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Normally mine start about 6/7 weeks. This time it started at 5 and it SUCKS. Count your blessings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
With #3 at 5 weeks I felt the same way that something was wrong because I felt great. Yeah, by week 6 I was sooooo sick and it never left my entire pregnancy. Even if I never got sick I had a perfectly healhty baby. It's normal so enjoy momma!
Tippytetoe
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 26 week now and I never got sick at all, completely symptomless! Up until a few weeks ago I was still not feeling pregnant! I can feel the baby move now and I'm starting to show finally, so it's setting in now! Good luck to you! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
DBAX76
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:16 AM

hi i am 5 weeks 3 days, i had very sore boobs and now its not as bad.. at least when they were so sore i knew my hcg levels were high... soooo worried, as had m/c last year  :-(

raeyliNlilysmom
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I never had any symptoms with any of my pregnancies.andim on my.3rd now!. Hah
Ladyee
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

i wouldnt trip im now 22 wks and still no symptoms if my baby wasnt so bouncy i would forget about her

needanswers2012
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:40 AM
No. They will probably start by eight weeks if they start at all.
krystyneh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:41 AM
It's normal I was the same way with this pregnancy which I'm pregnant with baby #2. The only thing different at first was I was peeing a lot then sensitive boobs came on around 7-8 weeks then morning sickness kicked in at 9 weeks (just gagging with throwing up about once a week) and I'm 16 weeks 1 day pregnant now and my morning sickness is getting worse. Each pregnancy is different. My friend had absolutely no symptoms her whole pregnancy (except she did pee more) and she had a beautiful baby girl then with her second daughter she had every symptom in the book. I'm kinda reversed from her but I do have symptoms now that I'm farther along.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)