Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

5 weeks pregnant and no symptoms at all

Posted by   + Show Post
Hey ladies i am new here so glad i joined. Me and my man been ttc for a year now. And now that we are finally preggos its hard to blv that it happend. I only know from 3 positive and a missed period,bt i feel absolutely normal nothing has change. This scares me is there something wrong with this pregnancy? Help ladies please we so excited for our first bundle of joy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
his88angel
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I haven't had any symptoms with this one till last week when i hit 6weeks. I started feeling nauseous. My books aren't really sore with my first they were so unbelievably sore so don't worry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momto2crazykids
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM

it's completely normal, the only symptoms i had/have were breast tenderness and an insane hunger lol. congrats on being preggers :)

nicole2884
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:53 PM

i never had alot of symptoms , around 9 weeks i had some nausea

an around 8 i started getting tired, but i never had the sore breast 

i did have cramping around 6 weeks

EvilAsh
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I had no idea I was pregnant with my first daughter until I was almost 10 weeks along. No symptoms. My periods were irregular, so that wasn't a good indicator either.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

mamaanl
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:44 PM

It doesn't mean anything is wrong.  You're really early on in your pregnancy. And you are lucky, because some women stay sick as could be during their whole pregnancy.  Congrats.

midnightstar21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Every pregnancy is different : ) Lucky you! 

Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Its very early so thats normal. Your body doesn't throw every.symptom at you the moment the line turns pink. It usually starts around 6-8 weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JessiCole87
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I'm 5 weeks and 5 days. The only symptom I have is having to pee....A LOT!

Mommy081713
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I was a week late, then I took a pregnancy test and went to doctor and sure enough I was pregnant with my first baby. I am now 21 weeks. I have never had morning sickness or any symptoms of being pregnant. I have a growing belly and ultrasouns of my baby :p I also don't feel any different. I hope you get to stay away from morning sickness!! It is so much easier

Racheldp20
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:35 PM

My symptoms didn't really hit till 6 weeks, and some women don't get symptoms at all. Trust me, the symptoms are not fun, so try to enjoy it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN