Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

5 weeks pregnant and no symptoms at all

Posted by   + Show Post
Hey ladies i am new here so glad i joined. Me and my man been ttc for a year now. And now that we are finally preggos its hard to blv that it happend. I only know from 3 positive and a missed period,bt i feel absolutely normal nothing has change. This scares me is there something wrong with this pregnancy? Help ladies please we so excited for our first bundle of joy
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Replies (31-35):
heathermarie23
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:36 PM

The only symptom I ever got was a growing belly... I even had my period a few months.. just be glad you don't have symptoms.

Proudmommy0610
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Count your blessings because some don't have it so easy. I was like that with DS almost four years ago I had no symptoms and I was the happiest prego around lol. I worked until the day before I went into labor. With this bundle due in late June I knew at two weeks that I was pregnant or I had the plague lol. Good luck and blessings
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Vanessa2686
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I am 18 weeks pregnant and I didnt get any symptoms until I was about 10 weeks and then it was all morning sickness until recently. So its normal.  Congrats to by the way! :)

meg4763
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Congrats first of all!!!!  My only symptom that early was a missed period and a positive as well.  My morning sickness started at 7 weeks, and had a few aches and growing pains a few weeks later that didn't last too long. Still have morning sickness though even at 20 weeks.  Some women don't ever have bad symptoms, so maybe you will be one of the lucky ones.  Enjoy your pregnancy and I hope you have a very healthy baby!

littlelove13
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 12:11 AM
I'm 6 weeks as of today and the only symptoms ive had are being tired slight cramping occasionally and heart burn- two of which i had previously. i think we are just lucky ones!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN