Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

25 weeks with a wild little baby!! :)

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM
  • 20 Replies

I'm 25 weeks and 1 day with my second boy. My first was active but I dont remember feeling him as early as I did this one. I probably felt him kicking and jumping around pretty strongly by about 17-18 weeks. I know you feel the 2nd one sooner than the 1st anyway though. He is so cute, he jumps around when Im eating especially (He loves to make me eat, I feel like some days I cant stop eating!), and just all through out the day, even in the middle of the nights these past couple weeks I will wake up and hes flying around everywhere! and last night he woke me up from moving so much! If he is this wild now I cant imagine 35 weeks and later! I love feeling him though and glad he has a lot of energy, he will need it to keep up with his big brother!  Anyone else have a very active baby and how soon could you feel him/her?!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany208
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I started feeling my second at 15 weeks. He is also very active. He had hiccups this morning, too, that was cute.

ImNotKarl
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:58 PM

My first was WAYYY more active than this one. I'm 26 weeks, 3 days. By this point in my last pregnancy, my son was a little ping pong ball bumping around in there, all over the place. This baby doesn't move as much or as strongly. He or she is much more mellow.

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I have a VERY active one this time around. So much so I can rarely keep up to get a reading on my doppler. I am only 14 wks, but have been feeling baby for a few weeks now, and this past week I have actually felt large flips and kicks. I am excited to see what it will be like at 20 or 30 wks. My others were active but not this active!

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Lol! Thats cute! I think mine just had hiccups too about an hour ago, they were the little jolts or quivers, not as strong as the usual exercises hes doing in there! 

Quoting brittany208:

I started feeling my second at 15 weeks. He is also very active. He had hiccups this morning, too, that was cute.

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Aww thats cute, maybe this one is a little girl, supposedly girls arent as active but I dont know how true that is!

Quoting ImNotKarl:

My first was WAYYY more active than this one. I'm 26 weeks, 3 days. By this point in my last pregnancy, my son was a little ping pong ball bumping around in there, all over the place. This baby doesn't move as much or as strongly. He or she is much more mellow.

RhondaVeggie
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I had a ninja baby in utero and she hasn't slowed down yet. She was pulling herself to standing at 1 month and sitting independently at 2.5 months. She even rolled over to her belly and lifted her head halfway at 20 hours old. An active baby on the inside is painful but on the outside they'll turn your hair grey.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Aww thats funny! I had an ultrasound at 14 weeks with my first little guy and he was flying around everywhere too, even flipping his whole body! And trust me he only got faster and stronger! I was always glad he was active and that this one is too cuz it makes me think they are healthy and they feel good or else they wouldnt be up to jumping around so much! My first son is going to be 21 months and he is still like a little energizer bunny!! :)

Quoting NoraDun:

I have a VERY active one this time around. So much so I can rarely keep up to get a reading on my doppler. I am only 14 wks, but have been feeling baby for a few weeks now, and this past week I have actually felt large flips and kicks. I am excited to see what it will be like at 20 or 30 wks. My others were active but not this active!

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:18 PM

What!? She was pulling her little body up at 1 month already!!? Thats too cute! And great that shes so strong!! My first son was strong too and still is a litle bull, we never had to hold his head since he was born (but did anyway!) and he was holding it up on his belly by a few months! Hes still built like a little football player and has always been really solid and I bet its from the exercise they got in there! lol

Quoting RhondaVeggie:

I had a ninja baby in utero and she hasn't slowed down yet. She was pulling herself to standing at 1 month and sitting independently at 2.5 months. She even rolled over to her belly and lifted her head halfway at 20 hours old. An active baby on the inside is painful but on the outside they'll turn your hair grey.

ImNotKarl
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM

We're hoping for a girl this time, but if it's a boy, that is A-OK, since I love my son more than anything and everything. We mostly want a girl because my husband wants a "little princess" and definately feels like there is a difference in the relationship. You know, the whole mommy's boy/daddy's girl thing? Plus the girl name we have picked out is SUPER cute. So you may have just made my day. lol.

My son was so active he was actually dislocating and fracturing my lower ribs from the inside by the end. It was awful. It's been nice having a more mellow baby this pregnancy.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Aww thats cute, maybe this one is a little girl, supposedly girls arent as active but I dont know how true that is!

Quoting ImNotKarl:

My tummy had the rumblies that only hands could satisfy.
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM
1 mom liked this

My first was the wildest most active of all three. He is still hyperactive and crazy energetic there is almost no tiring him out. I don't remember when I first felt him move. But once I did he really didn't stop, when his movement decrease in the third trimester I panicked. LOL  He was the child that attacked anything, I mean anything, that dared touch my abodmen. He'd knock the remote or my book off. He'd attack the doppler, He attacked the monitors. He was a wiggle worm when he was born and was scooting by 3 months, full blown crawling at 4 months. He's just a hyper kid, from the womb to now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)