Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

belly stretching/skin ripping/36w

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  • 25 Replies

infront of my belly, you can see the skin looking bubbly with purple stretch marks showing up. It literally feels like the skin is ripping. It burns, and itches all at the same time. First I thought it was BH but it certainly wasn't. I haven't felt BH's more than three or four times this pregnancy unlike my firstborn who is nearing four.  Anyways. I have came to the conclusion my skin feels like it is ripping. I've used multiple oils and lotion and nothing feels good. Any recommendations on how to treat/make it feel better?

Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
5tyli5hLensT
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Rub vitamin E oil on it. It helped me.

xLilBit22
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Ouch. Heres a bump. I had a friend who said hers began bleeding at times, they were going to do an emergency c-section if it didnt stop.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
1stTimeMom2bATL
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM
I have no idea, i'm sorry. How often are you applying lotion?
Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:30 PM

yes vit E oil(I warmed mine) twice a day or after every shower(if you shower more than 2 times)

spitfire.mommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
I'm not sure. But this sounds very painful and kind of scares me! Lol I hope you find some relief soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Tried it. Along with sesame seed and extra virgin and coconut. :( Thank you though!

Quoting 5tyli5hLensT:

Rub vitamin E oil on it. It helped me.

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Whaat? That makes no sense. Why would they say that? Anyways. Thanks for the bump!

Quoting xLilBit22:

Ouch. Heres a bump. I had a friend who said hers began bleeding at times, they were going to do an emergency c-section if it didnt stop.

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM

morning/afternoon/before bed/after shower. I am also using stretch oil from earth mama baby angel. I've tried about every other oil also.

Quoting 1stTimeMom2bATL:

I have no idea, i'm sorry. How often are you applying lotion?

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM

i've tried it along with sesame, and coconut and extra virgin. I am on earth mama baby angel stretch oil now.

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

yes vit E oil(I warmed mine) twice a day or after every shower(if you shower more than 2 times)

xLilBit22
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Cant remember exactly what she said. But i was like wtf? Omg! I didnt know they could bleed.

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Whaat? That makes no sense. Why would they say that? Anyways. Thanks for the bump!

Quoting xLilBit22:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured